It’s Friday and I’m home from my work trip. I’m traveling a lot the rest of the year, and many of those destinations are COLD! I’m going to need to get a coat asap. I have one that’s really great. It has gel stuff inside it so it keeps you the perfect temp whether it’s 55 or -10, but it’s not very flattering. Still, probably worth it in Minneapolis in December!
Anyway, here are some things I’m digging this week:
- A truck. I borrowed my colleague’s little work truck with 200,000+ miles on it last week and I really liked it. Like, almost returned my new car so I could get myself a truck.
- Are you interested in investing in real estate? I have been for as long as I can remember (like, even in high school!). This is a great article on real estate investing strategies with Paula Pant.
- This house tour – in Italy! – is what dreams are made of. It strikes the perfect mix of casual elegance.
- Lindy Dodge’s tips on creating an intentional home with family in mind (with a bonus tour of her gorgeous home!).
- Want to be happier? Live in a smaller house.