It’s Friday and the blog is working! We’re meeting with a contractor this afternoon for our major renovations, and I bought a new car that’s being delivered today. It’s a good day.
My Pops comes to town Sunday to help me renovate the sunroom. I took the entire week off of work because we have a lot to do! My mom is also coming down next weekend to help out. We’re making over the sunroom as part of the One Room Challenge so we have six weeks to get it done. I, however, will be out of town for work three of those six weeks so a challenge it will be. I’m really looking forward to it. This is a good week.
Here’s what else is inspiring me lately:
- Speaking of the One Room Challenge, follow along with the official and guest participants each week to get inspired!
- Throw a swanky party for $100 with finger foods, cheeses and desserts from Trader Joe’s
- This Swedish farm house is so incredibly gorgeous and a great example of using what could be considered cons of your home to your advantage
- I’m not a huge fan of the open concept floorplan (though, yes, we’re doing it in our house) and Apartment Therapy validated my feelings with three reasons open floor plans are not that great
- Finally, in case you’re as nerdy as me, enjoy this free printable 2020 watercolor Harry Potter calendar from The Cottage Market